Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Toast to HNT

I have come so late to HNT that I can do little else but drink a toast in your honor. I raise my glass to all of you who willingly shared your half nekkidness and, even more importantly, your inner beauty through amazing poems, stories, and posts.

Even though this is ending, I'm hooked so I might have to check out The Other HNT.
Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry that you came late to the party, but thank you for the toast! And I think OHNT definitely needs to be checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have arrived late, but you certainly made an impression! Do check out OHNT; there are years and years of wonderful posts to be enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to you, wonderful entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers, there are many, many great posts on OHNT. Not sure what will happen to it though.
    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photograph. A peek into luxury and glamour. Want a wonderful way to say goodbye. Raising a toast!

    Happy final HNT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will toast to that.
    Great post.
    Happy HNT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers Sexy, what a nice post!!! I will have a toast with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sexy Smile. Toast! Terrific pic. Happy final HNT.

    ReplyDelete