Sunday, December 4, 2011

Words of Wisdom

"No amount of any top shelf pussy can compete with the love of a good woman."
~Hank Moody

Now Hank Moody isn't someone I would normally expect profound wisdom from. But I was watching an old episode tonight (I swear the only time I sat down all day) and he uttered this line that just made me think, hey, that's not bad advice for guys. Maybe because I like to think of myself as a good woman.

This good woman is now going to go to bed and play with my pussy - which I like just fine, top shelf be damned.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, you can't top a good woman. Very lovely shot... Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I see says you are top shelf...but one must taste to be sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gibberish login was me..now I can be myself ;)

    ReplyDelete