Lately I find myself feeling in a rut of loneliness so tonight I lit candles, put on some music, and grabbed a margarita (just one though because it is Wednesday after all) and just relaxed. So my HNT pic is by the glow of the candle.
And lovely it is too. Loneliness is a bitch, and one I've been fighting for a while now too… but the quiet can be lovely too. Just have to find the balance I think.
Wonderful HNT- thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe candlelight suits you. Your HNT is ambient, atmospheric, and above all, very sexy to behold.
ReplyDeleteHHNT!
I love taking pictures with candle light, if you get it just right they give the photo such a great warm glow.
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
Isn't it just wonderful how everything seems better by candle light and how the smells can relax a person so easy?
ReplyDeletei know the feeling.
ReplyDeleteVery cool picture.
HHNT
I luv the pic... I can join you so won't be lonely. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing another lovely and luminous photo of your beautiful skin. Here's hoping the loneliness passes soon.
ReplyDeleteI love candlelight and the ambiance it gives.
ReplyDeleteHope the loneliness moves on!
HHNT!
~Kazi xxx
And lovely it is too. Loneliness is a bitch, and one I've been fighting for a while now too… but the quiet can be lovely too. Just have to find the balance I think.
ReplyDelete