Need any help with the untangling?
We can think of no better use of tinsel than to adorn your beauty. It suits you very well. Very festive, and very sexy!
We don't put tinsel on our tree. I see you have found a much better use for it also!
A very sparkly Christmas to youMollyxxx
i think the tinsel goes much better on you than on the tree. HHNT
I'll bet that does feel awesome, I'll have to give it a go ;) looks lovely on you HHNT!~Kazi xxx
I love the HNT...sorry I missed you on Thursday...the thought of anything touching you, well is simply sexy!!!!
Need any help with the untangling?
ReplyDeleteWe can think of no better use of tinsel than to adorn your beauty. It suits you very well. Very festive, and very sexy!
ReplyDeleteWe don't put tinsel on our tree. I see you have found a much better use for it also!
ReplyDeleteA very sparkly Christmas to you
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
i think the tinsel goes much better on you than on the tree.
ReplyDeleteHHNT
I'll bet that does feel awesome, I'll have to give it a go ;) looks lovely on you
ReplyDeleteHHNT!
~Kazi xxx
I love the HNT...sorry I missed you on Thursday...the thought of anything touching you, well is simply sexy!!!!
ReplyDelete