Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day

Finally some alone time to reflect on the past year and contemplate 2012. I'm not usually one to make resolutions because I screw them up so quickly but there are a few things on my list that I would like to accomplish this year.

1. Get my mojo back. I have just not been feeling sexy at all lately and it's a drag.

2. FFM threesome. This is high on my list because it seems like it shouldn't be this hard to make it happen!

3. Improve my picture taking. I've had a few volunteers to be the photographer so that's an option. So is getting a better timer app for my phone.

4. Buy a glass dildo. It's been awhile since I've been toy shopping but last time I went I was really intrigued by one of these.

5. Have more sex in public places. Hell, just have more sex anywhere. But there is a bit of a thill being naughty where someone might see. It would be totally hot if someone saw and then joined in.

I'm sure there's more on my list but this is a start. At least this "new years" list is more fun than my other one.

Wishing everyone a happy and sexy start to 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sexy Smile!!! I am right with you in getting the mojo back for 2012...Your 2011 pictures are sexy as heck "just sayin", it keeps me coming back for more ;). I like your list for the new year though, especially number 5, YUMM!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You always know what to say to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We found FFM was difficult to make happen just because we lacked the confidence in approaching someone. When it did happen, it was with someone we trust, who we were pretty sure was open to the idea, or at the very least wasn't likely to cut off all ties with us. It was well worth waiting for.

    We are intrigued by glass dildos. We hear wonderful things about them, but Jill is convinced that the one we buy will be the one glass dildo in a million with a defect that causes it to shatter inside her. We've talked to a few friends who swear by them and I think she's starting to overcome her fear.

    Public sex is great! We had a couple public and semi-public incidents in 2011, and they were incredible and exhilarating. We hope you manage to live out this goal in 2012. In fact, we'd love to be in the exact same situation you describe, where our performance leads our spectators to do the same.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list for 2012.
    I hope you can make it all happen.

    ReplyDelete