Mmm, how did I miss this last night?? :( You look so sexy laying there waiting for some hands and lips to help you make it through the nite. Goodness can you lay around like this in the day time too?
Polka Dots have a mystical, powerful effect on me-especially when wrapped around such a gloriously curvy figure as yours-delightfully horny, thank you!
Mmm, how did I miss this last night?? :(
ReplyDeleteYou look so sexy laying there waiting for
some hands and lips to help you make it
through the nite. Goodness can you lay
around like this in the day time too?
Super cute, sexy undies!! Are the dots raised? That might be dangerous - I'd have my hands down my pants all day playing with the dots!!
ReplyDeleteLooking very sexy as always! Raised dots or not, we'd love to have our hands down your undies!
ReplyDeleteI just had a very enjoyable time thinking about those polka dots beside me in a nice, well mirrored hotel room
ReplyDeleteYou know how much I enjoy hotel rooms! Those polka dot panties would love to keep you company any time.
DeleteGood to know, drop me an email if you like. stairwellfun at gmail
DeletePolka Dots have a mystical, powerful effect on me-especially when wrapped around such a gloriously curvy figure as yours-delightfully horny, thank you!
ReplyDelete