Thursday, September 13, 2012

Smiles & Tears

 

95% of the time I'm a relatively happy person. But life has thrown me some curves lately - both big and small - and it's catching up with me.

I'll continue to put my "smile" on (even if it's weak) and go about my business. I'll hold back the tears until the darkness of night wraps me in its protective cover, all alone, and offers a chance for sweet release.  I'll wait for morning and the promise of a fresh start.

7 comments:

  1. That's sounds a bit foreboding. Wish I could do something to prompt a genuine smile, but all I can say is dust off the plate, keep yer eye on the ball, lean into it...and then knock those "curves" outta the park! Tomorrow's another day. TGIF!

    BTW, thnx for the pic - it made me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, those 5% of the times will pass by and I'm sure you'll be back to your happy smiling self in no time!

    I'm with Kevin, the pic makes me smile, it's good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you have such a lovely smile it's hard for us to realise that there may be troubles behind it
    I hope whatever they may be, you can pick off those curveballs and slam them over the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope this morning granted you the sweet release you were looking for....if not, battle through. Too bad the message is sad, because the pic with it is ridiculously hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry life has been rough on you. You have such a gorgeous smile, and we hope that the hard times pass and you have cause to display it regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful image and words...
    smiles back,
    Sir x

    ReplyDelete