Thursday, August 30, 2012

My ass via my iphone


I've been meaning to try some new iphone camera apps for awhile now, but I've just been so busy I haven't gotten around to it.  Of course, one of the reasons for getting a better camera timer is that I just can't get any good pics of my ass while I'm trying to reach around a take a picture! 



8 comments:

  1. i want to be the photographer next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for remedying the situation regarding your phone. You've got an absolutely gorgeous ass, one that looks perfect whether you're wearing panties or nothing at all, and one to which I'd love to do a variety of naughty things. Every inch of you just screams sexy. For what it's worth, we love all four shots, but your socks in the last one are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an ass aficionado, can I just say that you have it in all the right places. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ass, even with no timer.
    Try the ProCamera app. It's replaced the regular camera app on my iPhone. I love it. And, I'm pretty sure, it has a timer option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the FotoTimer app on my iPhone! Is that what you use?

    And of course I love seeing these images of your ass :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many great pics....and really looks like an ass that doesn't mind a spank here and there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fine way to start a fine day; picture of a fine ass! Gracias!

    ReplyDelete