i don't think that there is an onomatapoeic way to express the noise that I made when I first saw this image but I'm sure you understand that the guttutral growly noise i made was one of utter appreciation :-)
Just became a fan; started with the Sept '11 entry and worked my way forward. Very nice! You should write more, I like it. Of course, the pics are pretty damn nice as well! ;) My favy, the 2nd one of the May 2nd post; naked...in the white sheets. That one made my heart (and crotch) flutter. Well done!! Have a great weekend! TGIF!
Those pillows look very comfortable! We'd love to hop in bed with you and snuggle...and do other things.
ReplyDeleteThose are fine pillows... Makes you not want to leave the bed..
ReplyDeleteI'll snuggle with you :-)
ReplyDeletePick me.. What makes that particular hotel room so luxurious is the naked woman in it.
ReplyDeletei don't think that there is an onomatapoeic way to express the noise that I made when I first saw this image
ReplyDeletebut I'm sure you understand that the guttutral growly noise i made was one of utter appreciation :-)
Now, where did I put that baby oil?
xx
Just became a fan; started with the Sept '11 entry and worked my way forward. Very nice! You should write more, I like it. Of course, the pics are pretty damn nice as well! ;) My favy, the 2nd one of the May 2nd post; naked...in the white sheets. That one made my heart (and crotch) flutter. Well done!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! TGIF!
I love hotel beds, for all sorts of reasons, and pictures like this just made me add another.
ReplyDelete