| Hotel room. Fun, but not public. |
1. Movie theater
2. Elevator
3. Fast food drive through
4. Drive through car wash
5. On a moving train
6. Airplane bathroom - want to be in that mile high club and for some reason flying always makes me horny!
7. On my office desk
8. On a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace (just because - and a blanket doesn't count. been there,done that)
9. Taxi AND a limo
10. At a concert
11. Alley behind a bar
12. On a sports field
13. ?????? I'm sure I've missed something so feel free to add any ideas you have for lucky #13!
Here are some places that I've been able to check off:
1. Department store dressing room
2. Hospital parking ramp
3. Parking lot at a mall [3 different malls, actually ;)]
4. Golf course
5. Hood of a car
6. Arboretum
7. In a bedroom during a party
8. At a city park
i love list like this.
ReplyDeletehow about adding church, on a boat, cemetery, library, beach hehe
i am having an affair with a wife who is also into taking risks. I would like to share the places that we have played.
1) her office desk
2) her husband's office desk
3) roof of her office
4) church - during her friend's wedding
5) cemetery
6) parks
7) back alleys (several and often)
8) club
9) golf course
10) parking lots (airport, malls)
11) her son's classroom - school open day
12) on a boat
13) beaches
14) during her son's soccer match - ladies toilet
15) gym shower
16) library
;)
Great list! You reminded me of a few places I forgot and a few new ideas too. Thanks!
Deleteare you on twitter?
Deleteyep ;-)
Deletewhats your twitter? how can i follow u?
DeleteWe've fooled around in a movie theater, though just oral and manual; no vaginal penetration. Same with an elevator; not sure why we never got around to fucking in one. The fast food drive-through was oral and manual, and we've never done anything in a drive-through car wash. We'd probably have fooled around on a train if we regularly took the train; we do not. Never tried the airplane bathroom, but we have done plenty right in our seats. Neither of us have worked an office job for years, but I have had sex in almost every single one, and had sex with Jill in one or two of them. Never tried a bear skin rug, though we have done it in front of the fireplace right on the carpet AND hardwood floor (in different houses). No taxi, yes limo. There's a pretty good story behind the limo that we will likely blog about eventually.
ReplyDeleteWe wrote a post on this subject years ago.
Jack and Jill - you are my inspiration!
DeleteI like both your lists.
ReplyDeleteOne of my places I have? Not that it was on a list, but in the broadcast studio of the college radio station I DJ'd at, while I was on the air :-)
That's hot!!! Especially since it was on the air.
Delete#13 in Freddy's office
ReplyDelete:-) x
Great, great list here. I look forward to stories from you down the road as you knock some of the intended ones off of the first list and can add them to the second. For now, let's here about some of the second lists details....
ReplyDeleteDepartment store dressing room, that's hot! I'm adding that to my list.
ReplyDeleteI love lists! lol Gives you something to work toward.
ReplyDelete(I've done 6 of the "wants" and 5 of the "haves")
Great blog!
~Tori