I don't alway join in the fun for #TittyTuesday, but I did today. It was just a quick peek before I went on a run. I decided I liked the pic so thought I would post it here. Hope you like it too!
I'm with JF and Freddy. The view on the sidelines is, I'm sure, unforgettable, but for your sake I must assume a more supportive holster for those jewels would be best...only while running, of course. ;-)
Never fear - a sports bra is always part of my workout gear! This pic was before I even changed into running stuff. I see a sportswear pic in the near future....
Omigosh, how did I miss this last week? They look fabulous, hon. And YES to a sports bra! God, I'd have bruises from here until, if I didn't own half a dozen! lol
We love it. Whether it's just a tease or something much more revealing, you are consistently stunning! Hope you enjoyed your run.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the men in your neighborhood enjoy the view as you run by!
ReplyDeleteyou need a sports bra babe. can't be good for you running in that xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm with JF and Freddy. The view on the sidelines is, I'm sure, unforgettable, but for your sake I must assume a more supportive holster for those jewels would be best...only while running, of course. ;-)
ReplyDeleteNever fear - a sports bra is always part of my workout gear! This pic was before I even changed into running stuff. I see a sportswear pic in the near future....
ReplyDeletecan't stop staring....and will continue to do so for the next while, now have to end this so i can scroll back up and stare some more :)
ReplyDeleteI like the pic very much :-)
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, how did I miss this last week? They look fabulous, hon. And YES to a sports bra! God, I'd have bruises from here until, if I didn't own half a dozen! lol
ReplyDeleteKeep it up, sexy! We girls like it, too!
~Tori
wondrous... thank you ;)
ReplyDeleteSir x
Gorgeous. TittyTuesday should be a nationally recognized holiday.
ReplyDelete