Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back to Brazillians?

 
 
I can't seem to make any decisions about the major things in my life that are challenging me right now - like my job or my marriage. So today the decision I've been mulling over is whether or not I should go back to getting Brazillian waxes. I know - not exactly of the same magnitude but apparently all I can deal with right now.
 
I used to get them regularly but have taken to shaving for quite awhile now. The good thing about shaving is that it's fast, easy, painless, and cheap.   And I can get my pussy pretty smooth whenever I have something fun planned or even if I just think I might want to make fun plans that day.  The downside is the irritation and stubble. 
 
 
Do you want to touch me there?
The lady who does my Brazillians always says that you should do them for yourself and if someone else gets to enjoy it then that's a bonus. And I looooove the way Brazillians feel - the smoothness everywhere is amazing.  However, they are expensive, can only be done every 3-4 weeks, and it hurts!  But, the results feel so good. The smooth slickness of a wet freshly waxed pussy is hard to beat.
 
Sounds like I should make an appointment.
 

 



10 comments:

  1. Touch you there? I want to taste you there.

    I can't comment on the practicality of waxing over shaving or vice versa, but as someone who eats pussy like it's going out of style, I do love the almost impossibly-smooth feel of a "wet freshly waxed pussy". It's nearly indescribable. That said, I have nothing against shaving. I just like having relatively unobstructed access. :)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jack.
    And you're making me HUNGRY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't dare to wax someone, but a sharp new razor and an application of baby oil has featured in my repertoire from time to time.
    It's such an intimate act to perform on a partner, and the trust which they give you is such a compliment.
    Of course, the only way to test the efficacy of the shave is with one's tongue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've always thought it would be incredibly erotic to have someone shave my pussy. Years ago I read a story by Anais Nin that had the hottest shaving scene. It's been on my bucket list ever since.

      Delete
  4. My, my! I'm suddenly pegged with a case of munchies.

    Never experienced a Brazilian before, though I'm sure it's very nice, particularly as described!

    I'm a pragmatist, so "fast, easy, painless and cheap" appeals. Score one for the "shave" vote! And I'm a fellow traveler; I keep the manhood and his minion deforested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, lotion? check. Razor? check......now what to do....

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of a sudden I'm hungry for a taste... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was having the same dilemma earlier this summer. finally made the decision that this is indeed something for me and if "he" gets to enjoy it, even better. i don't drink coffee or get pedicures so this is my little something for myself. i look forward to my visits to the surf shop to get "waxed" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing better then serve such pussy lick hours hmm

    ReplyDelete