Remembering a fun afternoon:
He was wearing a white undershirt and dess pants when he answered my knock at the hotel door. I had forgotten how incredibly hot he was and a wave of self-consciousness washed over me. His face lit up with a smile as he led me into the room and gently started kissing me.
He was wearing a white undershirt and dess pants when he answered my knock at the hotel door. I had forgotten how incredibly hot he was and a wave of self-consciousness washed over me. His face lit up with a smile as he led me into the room and gently started kissing me.
After a few minutes, I told him that I had the shoes he requested. I slipped off my flipflops and put on the black patent leather slingback pumps he told me he liked. I had carefully chosen black lace panties and a black and white lace bra to go with the pumps. He slowly peeled off my skirt and top and sat on the edge of the king size bed admiring me standing before him in lingerie and pumps. We kissed a bit as he slipped my bra off and began sucking my breasts, his tongue toying with my nipples and I could feel myself getting wet. His finger slipped in my panties rubbing over my wet slit. He worked my panties off and I put one leg on the bed, still wearing pumps, as he fingered me and played with my tits.
His hard cock was clearly visible as I slid his pants off so I could stroke him. We laid across the bed, him totally naked and me wearing nothing but the black pumps. He knelt by my head so I could suck his cock while he spent several blissful minutes teasing my pussy. He fingered me deep, going right for the g-spot, and it didn't take long before I knew i was going to cum. I rubbed my clit a little as he smiled a naughty grin. He was expertly finger fucking me and I started squirting like crazy. I've never felt anything like it - my hand was soaked, and I was squirting so hard that it was literally spashing up on my arms. It was so intense! He kept saying "that's so hot, that's so hot."
He kept saying "that's so hot, that's so hot." ....
ReplyDeleteHe was 100% correct. A wonderful memory.
I'm so jealous! Such a passionate moment to share...
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Octavia
I'm not sure if it's possible for me to want you any more than I already do... ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat's so hot, that's so hot...yep. Sums it up perfectly. So damn hot.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a delicious recollection. So sexy, my lovely. So very sexy...
ReplyDelete