"Pull on your nipples" his text said. I sat at my desk, arms crossed, discreetly playing with one breast. My pussy started tingling as he sent a series of pics of his big hard cock. Another text, "touch your pussy". Under my desk, I rubbed my hand over my black dress pants, my pussy instantly wet.
I had less than 10 minutes before a conference call, but he convinced me to go downstairs to the small locker room that the whole building uses. I was just going to send a pic but he called on face time as I was sliding my pants down. It was funny because I don't think I've ever even used face time before.
I sat on the locker room bench and gave him a little show playing with my pussy. Running my fingers up and down over my wet slit, spreading it wide open, my hips bucking as I rubbed my clit hard, finally sliding a finger, then 2, in. My pussy was so wet he said he could hear the sucking sound as my fingers moved in and out.
A delightful tease...just enough to make us all want more.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Octavia
that is so erotic and I want to see you do that :)
ReplyDelete*closes eyes, imagines the sound of your fingers in your pussy*
ReplyDeleteThank you for that :-)
I can just about hear it from here too. (although that may well be an imagination run wild)
ReplyDeleteRegardless. Hot.
wow great hmm
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, such a great idea. I'll have to try it sometime.
ReplyDelete