Sunday, March 31, 2013

Photo clean up

I have 3, 649 pics in the photo roll on my phone.  Of those, 1,423 are in a "naughty" folder. It's time to clean stuff out, get rid of old pics, and start fresh.  Some of the pics are fun to see because they bring back fun memories - either special friends I took them for or, even better, naughty action shots,

Over the next several days, I hope you'll indulge me in letting me post some here. I'm sure I've already used many of them in previous posts but I'll enjoy having them in one place.

Love the leopard print
Summer stripes


A different perspective



My ass
 
 

One of my all time favorite pairs of panties
 
 
Fingers
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I guess we can indulge you in looking at your naughty pictures ;) Hopefully you won't stop at 1,423!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i ask if you have lovers? fwb? or just one night stands?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you sort your pics into categories, Mine are so commingled I have to search them all to find something!

    Your attention to detail is our pleasure!

    Cheers,
    Octavia

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course, you have to start posting these during my Porn-fast, I'll have to cum back later and see how this series turns out.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture is so DAMN erotic it should be in the Louvre. You do have the sexiest, prettiest pussy I have ever seen. I bet all that I have that you taste even better.... I have to go now

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a lot of pics! a lot of naughty pics. Can't wait to see more. Already liking them, very, very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them all and don't stop post them pussy look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum
    Yum
    Yum
    Yum
    Yum
    and Yum

    What can I say, I think you're yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete