I was supposed to travel this week to attend a conference in another city, but the trip didn't happen. I was especially looking forward to it because it was going to be a chance to meet a very sexy online friend in person. This shirt looks professional under a sweater or jacket, but I think it has a hint of sexy as well. I would've worn it to meet him in the hotel bar and hope that he would be intrigued enough to follow me to my room....
Umm, I'm quite certain that he'd follow you to your room even if you were wearing a turtleneck. You can't hide your kind of sexy with clothes :-)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks professional without the sweater or jacket! ;)
ReplyDeleteTest me out. Sure is sexy.
ReplyDeleteThe lines between professional and sexy attire is so blurred these days, and for the better. A well-dressed, confident woman is by far one of the most subtly alluring aspects of erotica. You blend them together deliciously.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Octavia
Wear that and I'd follow you anywhere!!!
ReplyDeleteShame the trip got cancelled though
I'm drawn in, as if by the death stars tractor beam..
ReplyDeleteVery nice, indeed.
ReplyDeleteVERY nice!!! I'd follow you home... :oD
ReplyDelete~shoes~
How could he NOT be intrigued to follow you?
ReplyDeletehow did I miss this? You are amazing.
ReplyDeletei will follow you and lick you hole day
ReplyDelete