I have been on a business trip in New Orleans this week. Yeah, it's a tough job but someone has to do it. All I can say: Best. Business. Trip. Ever.
I've never been to NOLA before and I now I can't wait to come back. I walked around Bourbon Street during the day and enjoyed the nightlife it offered as well drinking hurricanes on a balcony and people watching. I've learned so much. For example, I always thought that it was only during Mardi Gras that women got beads for flashing their tits. Not true. It happens any old night. Full disclosure - I didn't earn my beads that way but I'm taking advantage of the theme! I also got to participate in a mini-parade, New Orleans style. About 150 attendees got masks, feather boas, tiaras and beads and walked down the streets led by jesters and a brass band complete with police escort that blocked off streets so we could pass.
I had to put the props to good use later that night.
Something about business trips and staying in nice hotels always makes me horny. And it certainly would have been nice to have someone special to enjoy this with. Even so, I managed to have a hell of a good time!
We're glad you're having such a good time! And thanks to the pictures you posted - especially that second one - we're having a pretty good time tonight as well! I'd love to take that boa off of you, and maybe tie your hands behind your back with it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, hot stuff!
-Jack
New Orleans would have been good fun, great pics as always. I'll definitely have some sweet dreams :)
ReplyDeleteglad to see you put the props to good use. NOLA looks good on you, or off you, or just you ;-)
ReplyDeleteNOLA sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to go there sometime.
"business trips and staying in nice hotels always makes me horny". That used to happen to me too.....not that I did anything about it at the time. I was a good girl back then. If I had the opportunity now it would be VERY different!
ReplyDeleteI've never been there, but if the women look like you, a trip is in order!
ReplyDeletethanks for the great comment on my blog and I am glad you found me as it led me to find you.... very sexy.
ReplyDeletejust finished going thru you all your post...... I really like your blog and for the record, there are a few photo here that I just had to download and well you know. You don't live in Houston do you :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so damned hard to sleep alone in a hotel bed isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI avoid it as much as I can - and have been known to book a wake-up call from a friend even when I've slept alone.
Just found your blog vie Leah, love what I've read thus far. Although to be fair, mostly I've just been admiring the photos ;-) :p