Wednesday, May 2, 2012

50 Shades of Grey

If you haven't read 50 Shades of Grey yet, you might be tempted to skip it based on some of the reviews I've seen from sex bloggers. But I don't think they are giving it a fair shake. Is it great literature? No. Is it unrealistic and unbelievable at times? Yes. Is it an accurate portrayal of the lifestyle? I don't know.

But....It beat the hell out of reading Cooking Light Magazine.

I purchased the book at the airport to read on a recent flight - as did 2 women standing behind me. It's the first time in ages I've been able to read something halfway sexy without worrying that someone will see the naughty images on my iPhone screen. I read lots of different sex blogs that are incredibly hot and turn me on like crazy. But I can't exactly scroll through them sitting sandwiched in an airplane seat. 50 Shades of Grey is at least socially acceptable "mommy porn." I don't have a problem with that.

And reading some of the descriptions definitely made me wet and horny. At 7 in the morning. On a plane. What's a girl to do?  About the only thing I could do was head to the bathroom on the plane and attempt to take a quick pic and rub my pussy a minute. Here I am at 30,000 feet.



During the plane ride, I got about half way through the book.  I enjoyed it enough that I was looking forward to reading more later in the privacy of my hotel room.  So I got naked and crawled into the comfy hotel bed.



And enjoy it I did.  Made myself cum twice while reading it.



It may not win a prize for great literature, but I'd say that makes 50 Shades of Grey worth reading.

10 comments:

  1. sounds like a very good book.
    If definitely did a number or two on you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But...It beat the hell out of reading Cooking Light Magazine." That's a hell of an endorsement!

    We love the idea of you reading our blog on your iPhone and getting turned on. More than that, we love the idea of you sandwiched between us on an airplane. But not as much as we love the idea of you sandwiched between us elsewhere.

    Great pictures, as always. You look better in black and white than some do in color. The shot of you on the plane is a delicious tease, while the shot of you naked in your hotel room bed inspires not only serious physical arousal in both of us, but also thoughts of, yes, you sandwiched between us. And that third shot - yum. With the book placed conspicuously behind you, that picture is the perfect advertisement for the book. We'd definitely read it based on that alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I said it beat the hell out of reading Gardener's Monthly!

    I'm currently about half way through the book and I'm with you in thinking it needs to be given a fair chance. Good literature in ain't, but I'm thoughly enjoying it and have bought the other two in the trilogy.

    Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post!
    I love the pictures to accompany your review, especially the one in the plane. We're flying the end of this month, and I'm inspired to play...
    I haven't read it... yet, but am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm flying today....and would have killed to be on that flight :) or just happen to check into the hotel at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any book that garners that sort of delicious review, both written and pictorial deserves a read. I'm also a big fan of the Mile High Rub. Just a different stroke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the best review I've heard so far...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I'm late in commenting, but I have to say that the storyline of 50Shades is possibly the tritest thing ever, but the porn is really rather good and insightful.
    It's given me a few ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. great love this my gf cum to

    ReplyDelete