I have been doing a tremendous amount of travel lately, some for work and some definitely for fun! I used to be really good about posting pics from hotels (or even the airplane bathroom) because traveling always makes me horny for some reason. I've been a real slacker with this blog lately, but some very fun things have been happening and I need to get back in the swing of posting. Thanks to a sexy friend for letting me know that he still visits - it's an inspiration.
Here's a little fun with a hotel mirror.
And a close up with some panties I had lost and recently found at the back of my drawer. I love
see-through fabrics like this.
Beautiful as always, glad you are coming back to it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteLooking forward to hearing about the "very fun things" that have been happening...
ReplyDeleteThe mirror pic is very enticing...
Fun things? You need to write about that!
ReplyDeleteDammit, I keep clicking on the spread legs pic hoping to zone in and it won't work. Oh well, still a sweet view, even from a distance :-)
hM BEUDOFULL I MISS YOU I LOVE THIS CLOSE UP AND MIRROR PICTURER EIS SO HOT
ReplyDeleteBIG LICK TO YOUR DELICIUS PUSSY ;)
hi sweet how i can sent you mail please give me a mail adress my is frcodva add gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGorgeous views of a gorgeous lady! That first picture is especially imaginative. I'd love to find you in a hotel room wearing exactly this. Well, find you in a hotel room again, anyway. ;)
ReplyDelete- Jack