Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Creative November

For some reason, I'm motivated to try to increase my creativity this month. I'm kind of a crafty person but I'm not really a very creative person. So I'm doing some exercises that I hope will spur my creative juices.  I'm writing a little something every day and trying some new workouts. I thought I'd also try to stir things up in my naughty world and at least be more regular about posting. I can't promise a picture a day, but at least more than once a month! 
 
 
Panties at 10,000 feet.  Taken yesterday in the airplane restroom.


Getting ready for a commando coffee run to the hotel lobby this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, hope your trip went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sexy pair of shots! I used to love your airplane bathroom shots. So naughty! And that second one - I think I remember reading about your commando coffee run on Twitter. I'd love to have been waiting for you in your hotel room when you returned!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy i love ypur pictures and wait for them thanks hot sexy love to be there hmmm

    ReplyDelete