Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Titty Tuesday Shopping Spree

 
A couple of weeks ago I managed a small shopping spree at Victoria's Secret.  I actually need a beige bra but that is, apparently, impossible to find.  But there were plenty of new options for spring.  I finally tried them on today to decide which I should keep.  The colors don't look great in these pics.  I like them all, but can't afford 4 new bras at once!  
 
So, readers, what do you think? Which 2 should I keep? 
 
1) Pink & white stripe
2) Lavender lace
3) Black & white polka dot - trimmed in leopard
4) White lace - polka dots on the side

10 comments:

  1. 1 & 3, maybe 4, hmmmm. :-) They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first great tits you have the 4 is the best the 2 is ok to.
    but you are the best without kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a 2 & 4 guy. I mean, for women to wear, not me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink and white gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 & 3 are my picks but you can wrap your sexy tits in burlap and they still would look amazing. I want to clarify my answer,get bras 2 & 3 if you plan to wear jeans and no other top just these bras that would have me tripping over myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feedback! I think my favorite is #3 so I'll keep that one. And probably #1 because it's summery - and lots of people liked that one :-)

    ReplyDelete