Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Memory

 




 
 



I forgot how much I like this springtime nightgown. Cleaning up my photo roll and ran across these. Think it might be getting warm enough to bring this out again.  Or maybe I can find someone to help keep me warm at least. 

5 comments:

  1. The next time we meet, you absolutely must wear this nightgown! But only for a couple minutes before we take it off of you. I need that delicious pussy in my mouth immediately!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The lingerie is so lovely! Though not as lovely as the sexy woman wearing it! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lingrie is so cut sexy but you are so hot without sure i liove to help you to be warm non stop kisses f

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to find you wearing that. Followed by finding it on the floor as we keep warm together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in this can I cum over...please...I will bring wine
    PS you have the sexiest pussy it's literally beautiful (I think she is winking at me)

    ReplyDelete