I like the bras too. I like what's inside them more :-)
A delicious treat worth waiting for.
nothing special to you, you get to gaze upon them every day. I find the bras and what they're hiding to be very special.
Lovely as always!!! Xo
Thanks for following the CWS Blog! You might be a good fit for the network, based on a quick perusal of your blog. I look forward to coming back and spending more time reading here.
I love your breasts xxxI'm rather taken by the rest of your body too, and your mindBut I so love your breasts!
I like the bras too. I like what's inside them more :-)
ReplyDeleteA delicious treat worth waiting for.
ReplyDeletenothing special to you, you get to gaze upon them every day. I find the bras and what they're hiding to be very special.
ReplyDeleteLovely as always!!! Xo
ReplyDeleteThanks for following the CWS Blog! You might be a good fit for the network, based on a quick perusal of your blog. I look forward to coming back and spending more time reading here.
ReplyDeleteI love your breasts xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm rather taken by the rest of your body too, and your mind
But I so love your breasts!