I am one of those people who is always one step behind, late to the party, or whatever you want to call it. I'm never in the first wave of people who gets the newest tech thing, watches a sleeper hit TV show, or wears the newest fashions.
But I'm a great follower. And, when I do embrace something, I like to do it wholeheartedly and with lots of passion. Such was the case with Half Nekkid Thursday.
I learned about HNT just as it was ending. I loved participating for the short time that I did - and I was amazed by how warm and welcoming the long-time HNTers were. Through HNT I *met* some wonderful sexy friends and those friendships have continued and grown thanks to blogging/twitter. I'm happy to say "better late than never!"
| Case in point: I can't seem to make a click through pic work so it will just have to be at the bottom of the post. |
Better late than never is certainly beneficial to us, too! And good for you for not missing out on the reunion!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful just the same honey.
ReplyDeleteEven starting my own HNT participation in 2008 I was late to the party, it was 2+ yrs old by then. I could never figure out how to do a click-thru on the blogspot platform, only in Wordpress.
ReplyDeleteAs always, so very nice to see you :-)
Beautiful additions to your photo collection, and certainly worth a thousand pardons for any tardiness!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Octavia
Who needs a click through anyway?
ReplyDeletebetter late than never is always good, er great!
ReplyDeleteNever too late! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT!!
Oooo! I like very much!
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT!!
Late is fine, never is unacceptable.
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT
Great sexy shots
I've always found those latecomers are the most memorable - for good reason! Delicious, lovely...
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never! Especially when it's you.
ReplyDeleteHHNT!
I love the pics. Merry X'mas!
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT and thanks for stopping by! Those are indeed lovely pics! :D
ReplyDeleteOh - I'm so glad you joined in the HNT revival. Love both pics. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.
ReplyDeleteI agree, better late than never! Good to stop by again!
ReplyDeletexoxo
~Vixen
http://blue-eyedvixen.com/
too cute! I love your post. Glad to have HNT back for one night
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never! New to the blog, this gives me some reading for the cold winter months.
ReplyDeletethe first picture is so HOT. So sexy, best picture of you ever.
ReplyDeleteperfect pic pussy look amazing hmm
ReplyDelete