Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Favorite Threesome

I have threesomes on the brain right now. Anticipation of an upcoming adventure has made me think about some of my past experiences. This wasn't my first or my most recent threesome, but for some reason it is my favorite (to date).

SL and I weren't having any luck finding another woman to join us so I talked him into finding another guy. We met C for the first time at his condo downtown. We chatted briefly then C led us the bedroom.  The plan was that C was just interested in watching us and that I would be in control of the situation.  It was an overcast day and there was just a soft light filtering in through the blinds that helped make the atmosphere so relaxing and sexy.

SL and I started kissing and he slowly peeled off my clothes as C leaned against the wall watching. I slid to my knees and took SL's cock in my mouth, noisily sucking and licking as he ran his fingers through my hair. I looked over at C and smiled - with SL's big cock in my mouth. C was getting hard and stroking his cock through his shorts. SL was getting worked up and moving his hips, starting to fuck my mouth. I enjoyed that for a few minutes then decided we should move to the bed. My pussy was throbbing with desire knowing that someone was watching us.
 
I sat on the edge of the bed, leaned back, and spread my legs wide. SL knelt on the floor in front of me and expertly began licking my pussy. As he slid a finger in, I heard a small groan come from C who was still leaning against the wall. His cock was out and he was stroking it. I locked eyes with C while SL was sending waves of pleasure through me with his tongue. Still looking at C, I began playing with my breasts, rubbing my nipples while SL rubbed my clit. C was working his cock hard now listening to my moans of pleasure as SL played with my pussy. I began rubbing my clit while SL fingered my soaking pussy - SL was grinning, enjoying the hell out of our little show for C. It was so hot watching C's reaction to us that I wanted him to join.

 "Do you want to come over here?" I invited C. He sat on the bed close to my head as SL remained kneeling on the floor and buried his face in my pussy, licking and sucking.

I took C's hand and placed it on my breast. He began squeezing my tits and kissing me, my lips, my neck, then flicking his tongue over my hard nipples. SL looked up, kept fingering my pussy but watching C who had begun sucking my tits. I was so turned on I could barely stand it. And I knew SL was too. My pussy was so wet and SL was rock hard as I begged him to fuck me. SL slid his cock in my pussy and began pounding away as C watched. My legs were on S's shoulders as he stood in front of the bed. C had one hand on his cock and would occassionally stoke my tits. It didn't take me long to cum. SL was close but I knew he wanted to wait.

I asked C if he would like to touch my pussy. SL slid off to the side, his hand wrapped around his cock, while C climbed on top and we started fucking. SL watched for a minute then pushed his cock in my mouth. I was in heaven - one cock in my mouth and another in my tight wet pussy. I could feel my orgasm building and both men had their big cocks pounding me. SL pulled his cock out of my mouth and I couldn't keep the scream of pleasure in when I came. C came pretty quickly. SL was a bit after that, all over my chest.  
The 3 of us lay naked in bed for awhile after just talking, I don't know why I have such a good memory of this get together. It was a terrific connection between the 3 of us during a lazy, erotic afternoon, and I guess it showed a bit of  my exhibitionist side because it was so fucking hot to have someone watching us! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a sexy story! We can't wait to hear all about the upcoming adventure you're anticipating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really confident and in control.. im learning something wonderful about you every time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definetly love this and it would be high on my memory, too. HOT!

    ReplyDelete