I'm glad the heatwave is finally breaking. All week while I've been on vacation, I thought it was hot enough to just wear these cute summer bras and panties. It's a shame to cover them up.
We really like this ongoing theme and we hope it continues throughout the summer! While we've already seen the black-and-blue striped bra, it bears a second look (and a third and fourth). The white and pink bra is very summery (and sexy), and we love the glimpse of your hair, something I don't think we've seen much of. And needless to say, the panties are hot, moreso because of the sneaky peek at what we imagine is a very wet, very tasty pussy.
Oh MY! Such sweet delights as these found here could never lose their sweet appeal Mere mortals gaze on godesses fair and wonder, what 'twould be like to feel to touch, caress, kiss, nibble, bite such beatueus gifts all through the night 'Twould be bliss to share your summer But I'm over here and you're over there Bummer!
We really like this ongoing theme and we hope it continues throughout the summer! While we've already seen the black-and-blue striped bra, it bears a second look (and a third and fourth). The white and pink bra is very summery (and sexy), and we love the glimpse of your hair, something I don't think we've seen much of. And needless to say, the panties are hot, moreso because of the sneaky peek at what we imagine is a very wet, very tasty pussy.
ReplyDeleteHooray for summer and stripes and all the delectable treats that hide behind them. Now if I could only get these hands in there....
ReplyDeleteStripes... Makes me think you need "the aunt Jamima treatment".
ReplyDeleteYou look great in Stripes, summer, spring, winter, or fall.
Your choices of bra and panties are outstanding. You should not cover your self up.
ReplyDeleteOh MY!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet delights as these found here
could never lose their sweet appeal
Mere mortals gaze on godesses fair
and wonder, what 'twould be like to feel
to touch, caress, kiss, nibble, bite
such beatueus gifts all through the night
'Twould be bliss to share your summer
But I'm over here and you're over there
Bummer!
St. Louis needs a sexy woman like you!
ReplyDeleteNice!!! Always enjoy your blog
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, and you're right a sweet summer look. Although with that body pretty much everything is a sweet summer look....:)
ReplyDelete