Well the recipient of your intentions is one lucky, lucky guy (or gal:) ) and if the desire and passion hasn't been stirred or the pulse increased...well that's a them problem not a you problem. I know just looking at the sweet lingerie photo my heart is already racing and my thoughts are drifting away. I'm betting the view from behind is pretty sweet....
You just did! We love it!
ReplyDeleteWell the recipient of your intentions is one lucky, lucky guy (or gal:) ) and if the desire and passion hasn't been stirred or the pulse increased...well that's a them problem not a you problem. I know just looking at the sweet lingerie photo my heart is already racing and my thoughts are drifting away. I'm betting the view from behind is pretty sweet....
ReplyDeleteWell that picture certainly is a great start... I have so many fantasies this wish of yours may have to be a repeat occurance :)
ReplyDeleteMy first visit, and I'm in lust... :) sexy post...
ReplyDeleteAhh.. Hello! You already do. If only you could witness the effects of your image and words.
ReplyDelete