Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Nights

Sundays might be my least favorite night of the week.

12 comments:

  1. Sunday nights used to be our least favorite night of the week, until we saw this. Oh, how we'd like to be between those luscious splayed thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Sunday nights. And have a hard time getting going on Monday mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that were my view on a Sunday night, I wouldn't be too upset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. been out of contact for a couple weeks, and this is a great way to return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for making the start of the week so much better with your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you...and how happy am I? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, in a way I feel what you mean... when sundaynight comes, we know monday isn't far!
    Makes us think about work and all that... but your lovely thighs give a little hope for tonight!
    Thanks, grtz from NL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every day is another day closer to Monday, so I try to make Sunday the best night of the week. And a picture like yours certainly helps.

    ReplyDelete