Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sexy Geography


Sexy pic, just because.
I recently saw a blog post where a sexy friend was tracking the states she had sex in.  Sounded like a good idea, so here's my list - 13 states and 1 territory. 

Nebraska
Iowa
Maryland
Virginia
Wisconsin
Illinois
Washington
Missouri
Kansas
California
Louisiana
New Mexico
Colorado
Washington, DC

Who's going to help me add to the list?

11 comments:

  1. We made the list! We made the list! Great post, sexy shot of a very sexy lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you did! Feels like it should count double or something....
      Thank you, my sexy friend. ;)

      Delete
    2. Looks like you're missing Nevada, though. We're still planning to be in Vegas in July. Just sayin'. ;)

      Delete
  2. I already helped! Maybe we need to rendezvous somewhere else next time, add to our collective totals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can take a world tour if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on earth have you missed out on New York? I know of at least one person that would help add it to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minnesota at your service...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come to visit me in St. Louis and then we can sex in the State of Delirium

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've "been to Germany, France, and Canada as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Crap!

    I like this idea!!

    HAR!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete