Monday, January 6, 2014

Brrrr


I spent the last few nights sleeping at my sister's house in the basement on an air mattress FREEZING my ass off. I had to wear socks to bed - and I hate sleeping in socks. The fuzzy blanket did help. Though I would've preferred someone warm to snuggle with.

7 comments:

  1. At least they're cute socks...but I agree, I hate sleeping in socks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so so sexy. Love this pic. And love the socks - though I totally agree about sleeping in socks. Or clothes for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEyyy i'm new. So keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those socks are cute, maybe you need some longer ones ;-)
    Glad you had the fuzzy blanket, the rest of you looks like it could be a little cold,too. But still looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'd love to have been able to keep you warm, even if your sister would ask questions. Gorgeous shot, even if we get the shivers just thinking of you down in that cold basement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep you warm at night ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered you and went back to the beginning. You can count me a new daily reader

    ReplyDelete