Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Titty Tuesday: Late and Catching Up

I've been really behind on taking and posting Titty Tuesday pics.  Actually, I've taken some but haven't gotten around to posting them. I really should start doing it from my phone.

So here's an attempt to catch up a little bit.  From top left, clockwise:

1)  My boobs really aren't that big but I think they look big in this tank.  Woot!
2) I stepped into the powder room for a quick peek one night while I was making dinner. Didn't burn anything.
3) Curly hair and a pink summer bra.
4) Post Mud Run pic!  I did one of those obstacle course mud runs and was surprised that my boobs weren't muddier after the race. Just a few little splotches.  Guess my sports bra was doing the trick.

6 comments:

  1. Gotta say, they look great no matter how you dress them! (Or don't dress them!). Happy Tuesday late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to you and your boobs, better late than never :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to gingerly lick at those nipples...you have beautiful breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sexy. i love it
    can i send my nude photos as a gift?

    ReplyDelete