Saturday, April 13, 2013
Ladies Night Out
Went with a group of neighborhood ladies for our monthly Ladies Night Out. This month, there was a special "shopping" trip ahead of time to the local sex toy store. It's one of those tasteful stores that focuses on women and sexuality so it's very comfortable. For several of my neighbors, it was their first time. It probably goes without saying that it was NOT my first trip there.
We spent lots of time spent checking out various vibrators. Lots of lube testing. Everyone was most fascinated with nipple clamps and nipple jewelry and fake nipple tattoos. It's funny to think about which of my friends is pretending ignorance like I am. Of course, the most "innocent" one in the group purchased the most - a game, a candle and some massage lotion. Nothing TOO naughty.
My only purchase was a few packages of travel lube. I like to have some on hand. Got some regular and some cherry flavored too. Though I was making a wishlist for my next trip:
Candy cock ring
How to give the Perfect Blowjob book
A purple corset; and
A glass dildo.
I've wanted a glass dildo for a long time. Love the idea of getting it warm or cold and sliding it in my pussy. I think my favorite is the one with the ribbed blue bands (3rd from the left). Might be my next gift to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just found your blog. . . my, my you are naughty!
ReplyDeleteThe glass ones are so beautiful. One is on my list as well.
ReplyDeleteFrom the sounds of it, you don't need the 2nd item on your list.
ReplyDeleteI'll pack my cock ring and one of our glass dildos for when we finally meet :-)
hm looks hot and will help you with them if you like
ReplyDeleteGet the blue one the thought of u getting it warm or cold and then sliding it where it belongs is really turning me on
ReplyDeleteHaving used two different types ON her, I can tell you there wasn't any disappointment; they quickly replaced just about all other toys
ReplyDelete