Thursday, March 22, 2012

I wonder if he knows?

I wonder if he knows that simply remembering how great he is in bed can make me wet. That when my arms wrap around him, savoring his kisses, the desire in me begins to come alive.

I wonder if he knows that the thrust of his fingers inside my smooth wet pussy can take my breath away. That his appreciative sounds as works the velvet folds between my legs, turn me on and make me lust for him.

I wonder if he knows that there are times when I want his gorgeous cock in my mouth so bad that I cannot wait another second. That I'm compelled to drop to my knees and eagerly suck him, enjoying every inch of his big cock.

I wonder if he knows that the feeling of his mouth on my pussy is amazing. That his probing tongue, the nibbles on my clit, tease me just enough so I can feel my body begging for him. And, lord, how it makes me want him! Crave him, really.

I wonder if he knows that the sweet thrust of his cock in me leaves me powerless to do anything but ride the waves of pleasure he gives. That
when I cum, the hard intense pleasure explodes in my muffled screams and my squirting cunt.

The glow of total sexual satisfaction lingers long after he's gone. I wonder if he knows?

4 comments:

  1. In a perfect world, you're talking about me.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds pretty amazing
    hope he knows now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he knows, and is one lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he doesn't, you should tell him - any man's head would explode upon reading this about himself!

    ReplyDelete