Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hotel Spaces

I'm staying at a hotel for a few days while attending a training. My room is a mini suite and all I can think about are all the fun spaces where I'd like to get fucked. The shower is big enough for 2...or 3. The desk is big and smooth and I just want to bend over it with my bare ass exposed.

Meeting someone in a hotel has an extra aura of naughtiness, I think. I like the anticipation of planning a getaway and the freedom it brings to "try on" a different persona in a different setting. I also love the leisurely pace of hotels. It's wonderful to have sex, then lay around and talk, have sex again, watch tv in bed (a treat because I don't have a tv in my own bedroom); then get dressed to have drinks at the hotel bar before heading back to the room - for more sex, cuddling, and talking. It has been a long time...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun place for a random (or not so random) hookup! The shower looks really spacious, and would be an ideal location for some slippery fun. You're right about the desk; I'd love to bend you over it and have my way with you. And I hate to be super conventional, but what is the bed like?

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a sweet shower, perfect for taking pictures. The desk looks smooth and sturdy, just perfect for your yummy exposed ass to be worked. MMMMM

    Nothing like fucking all day and night in a hotel room, good stuff!!!! I miss it badly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scenario you describe sounds terrific! And I agree with the places you've suggested for sex via photo - they both would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They way you describe it, I can definitely see us enjoying a sweet hotel stay, would be tough keeping our hands off of each other when we went down to the bar for a between session drink though...

    ReplyDelete