Friday, November 11, 2011

Hotel Mirrors

I missed you. Staying in hotel rooms alone is no fun. Hotels are cool because they have lots of mirrors. You bending me over the bathroom counter, entering me from behind, teasing my wet pussy with slow smooth strokes of your cock. My palms on the mirror in front of us, pushing back into you wanting more, wanting hard fast thrusts. But you refuse. Slow, steady rhythm of your cock sliding in and out. Our eyes locking gazes via the reflection in the mirror. Then closing the bathroom door so we can look in the mirror behind us. Slow grin on my face as I watch your nice ass, your hands on my hips, your cock filling me up taking me to the edge with excruciatingly slow pushes. Finally, you turn me around, my pussy dripping as I balance on the edge of the counter. Legs spread, fucking hard and fast, surrounded by our mirror images so we can enjoy the show visually and physically. Wrapping my legs around you tight as I cum, wave after wave of pleasure. Your hot cum fills my pussy and our satisfied smiles fill the refection in the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, this brings me back to Norway. Itwasnt a hotel, but a empty school. And to be fair there was only the one mirror. And no bed.
    But sure the principles the same!!

    ReplyDelete