Thursday, September 22, 2011

20 years of longing

In a very cliche way, I connected with an old friend from college on facebook a few years ago. Friendly messages quickly turned into a quasi affair, albeit a long distance one. Flirting and strong sexual chemistry were always there (and a few past dalliances) so it wasn't much of a surprise despite the fact we were both married. I was just thinking about the first time we saw each other after about 20 years.    

The elevator opened and I saw you standing by the hotel bar looking hot in a leather jacket. My heart skipped a beat seeing you for the first time in years. We hugged and I took your hand The elevator ride to my room seemed to take forever, stopping on floors to let others off. Months of naughty texts and steamy emails created intense longing for each other. We started kissing as soon as the door to my room closed and clothes were off in minutes. Your body felt so good to me, new yet familiar. Then a whirlwind of pent up desire - both of us on the bed, me sucking your cock, the rush when your tongue first touched my wet pussy.  You flipped me to my hands and knees and slid your cock in doggy style, pumping hard and fast pushing my shoulders so I arched into you we felt completely merged into one. It's wild fucking for a few minutes then you pull me up to you, kiss me, and say, "hi, now that we have that out of the way we can take our time..."

1 comment:

  1. How the hell did nobody post a reply to this....one lucky guy!!

    ReplyDelete